BBQ Beef Sandwiches
The BBQ Beef in these BBQ Beef Sandwiches is prepared in a slow cooker with our special Oklahoma BBQ Sauce. No need for a grill!
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings 1x
- Category: main dish, BBQ, slow cooker, easy entertaining
4 pounds chuck or arm roast
2 cups water
4 cups Oklahoma BBQ Sauce, divided
Hamburger buns, preferably brioche
- In a slow cooker, place the roast in the bottom and add 2 cups water. Cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours, or on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Take meat out of cooker and drain, reserving about 1/2 cup liquid.
- Shred the meat with two forks; return to slow cooker. Stir in 2 cups barbecue sauce and reserved liquid. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Taste and stir in more sauce if desired.
- Serve on hamburger buns, passing remaining sauce on the side.
© A Well-Seasoned Kitchen ®