- 3 1/2 tablespoons (1 3/4 ounces) really good vodka
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) Cointreau
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) sweetened cranberry juice (like Ocean Spray)
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) freshly squeezed lime juice (no substitutes!)
- Slice or wedge of fresh lime, for garnish
- Fill martini or coupe glasses with ice water to quickly chill; let stand 1 to 2 minutes. Drain and dry.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes (large cubes won’t melt as quickly as small cubes in the spirits and/or liqueur).
- Add all ingredients and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Pour through a cocktail strainer into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice or wedge of fresh lime.
- Category: cocktails, drinks
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 16.5 g
- Sodium: 2.9 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.1 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cosmopolitan, martini, cocktail