A time tested recipe for Cosmopolitan Martinis, developed with input from experienced bartenders. Cool, clean and fresh tasting!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: per serving
- Category: cocktails, drinks
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 3 1/2 tablespoons (1 3/4 ounces) really good vodka
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) Cointreau
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) sweetened cranberry juice (like Ocean Spray)
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) freshly squeezed lime juice (no substitutes!)
- slice or wedge of fresh lime, for garnish
- Chill martini glasses either by putting them in the freezer, or filling them with ice water to quick-chill for 2 to 3 minutes just before using. Drain and dry.
- Fill a martini shaker with ice. Add all ingredients. Shake well.
- Pour through a cocktail strainer into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice or wedge of fresh lime.
Keywords: cosmopolitan, martini, cocktail
© A Well-Seasoned Kitchen ®