- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Sweet Potato Fries:
- 1 bag (15 ounce) of frozen sweet potato fries, unthawed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (can substitute Italian parsley)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, garlic and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place frozen fries on a large, rimmed cookie sheet. In a small mixing bowl, stir together the oil, curry powder, cumin and onion salt. Add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over the fries and toss to coat. Bake for around 20 minutes, stirring once or twice, until crispy and lightly browned. Serve hot with the Garlic Aioli.