- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 12 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 8 tablespoons shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat panini maker, or spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese on each tortilla. Spread 1 tablespoon mango chutney over the cream cheese on half of each tortilla. Place turkey on top of the chutney. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese over turkey. Fold tortilla in half over the cheese is melted and tortillas are lightly toasted. Cut in half and serve immediately.