Quick and easy Grilled Chicken with Tomatoes and Goat Cheese is perfect for busy day dinner. Only 5 ingredients, too!
- 1 cup yellow grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup red grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ounces mild goat cheese (flavored works well) crumbles, divided
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, butterflied and halved if thick
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Put the tomatoes in a colander set over a medium mixing bowl. Toss with the sea salt and let stand for at least 20 minutes to release the juices.
- Remove and set aside the colander; into the collected juice from the tomatoes, whisk half the goat cheese and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil until smooth. Fold in the tomatoes and remaining goat cheese. Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Brush the chicken breasts with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill or broil on high heat for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Serve with the tomato-goat cheese mixture on top.