Cheesy Baked Eggs with Leftover Stuffing is a quick and easy way to use up some of those Thanksgiving leftovers!
- 3 cups leftover stuffing, at room temperature
- Vegetable or chicken broth, if needed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, or more to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 10-inch round baking dish (can also use a 9-inch square dish or a 7- by 11-inch dish).
- If your stuffing is a bit dry, moisten with some vegetable or chicken broth. Spoon stuffing into prepared pan and spread into an even layer. Make four hollowed-out spaces and put one egg in each space. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese; season with salt and pepper. Bake for an additional 2 minutes or until eggs are almost to desired doneness.
- Remove from oven and let sit for around 3 to 5 minutes before serving – note that eggs will continue cooking after removing from the oven.