Leftover Thanksgiving Stuffing and Gravy Eggs Benedict – a quick and easy, creative way to use up those holiday leftovers!
There are a zillion recipes out there for using leftover Thanksgiving turkey, but few for leftover stuffing. I love stuffing and always seem to have some left after turkey day. So, one year I came up with this recipe for a leftover-inspired eggs benedict. The stuffing takes the place of the muffin, and leftover gravy stands in for the hollandaise sauce. Not only is it delicious, it’s super easy and quick to prepare. If you are not an expert at poaching eggs, then just follow my easy directions on how to poach an egg.
Pin it now to save for later!
Leftover Thanksgiving Stuffing and Gravy Eggs Benedict – a quick and easy way to use up those holiday leftovers!
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups leftover dressing
- leftover gravy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs with a fork. Stir in leftover stuffing and form into 4 patties. Put on a cookie sheet and refrigerate.
- Place leftover gravy in a small saucepan to reheat over medium to medium-low heat.
- Poach the remaining 4 eggs to desired doneness (see directions).
- While the eggs are cooking, in a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook patties until browned on both sides and heated through.
- Place eggs on top of patties and spoon heated gravy over the top. Serve immediately, passing additional gravy on the side.