Leftover Thanksgiving Stuffing and Gravy Eggs Benedict
Leftover Thanksgiving Stuffing and Gravy Eggs Benedict – a quick and easy way to use up those holiday leftovers!
- Yield: 2 to 4 servings 1x
- Category: breakfast and brunch, quick and easy, leftovers
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups leftover dressing
- leftover gravy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs with a fork. Stir in leftover stuffing and form into 4 patties. Put on a cookie sheet and refrigerate.
- Place leftover gravy in a small saucepan to reheat over medium to medium-low heat.
- Poach the remaining 4 eggs to desired doneness (see directions).
- While the eggs are cooking, in a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook patties until browned on both sides and heated through.
- Place eggs on top of patties and spoon heated gravy over the top. Serve immediately, passing additional gravy on the side.
© A Well-Seasoned Kitchen ®