All the yummy flavors of Buffalo Chicken Wings in a dip!
Looking for something to munch on while watching basketball this weekend? Try this delicious recipe from good friend Chris Losier. All the ingredients of buffalo chicken wings in a dip – so easy and less messy!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Yield: Serves 10 to 12 1x
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 packages (8-ounce) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup bottled blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce*
- 3 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 8 ounces grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 large bag tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Salt and pepper both sides of chicken. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until done. Remove from oven (leaving the oven on), cool a bit and then shred with a fork. Set aside.
- In the prepared baking dish, mix together the cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, hot sauce and chopped celery. Stir in cooked chicken. Spread evenly in the pan. Top with Cheddar cheese and bake for around 30 minutes or until hot and the Cheddar cheese has melted. Serve with tortilla chips.
*Available in grocery stores in the condiments or Mexican food aisle.
Make ahead: Dip can be prepared but not baked 24 hours in advance, covered and refrigerated. Bring to room temperature before serving.