- 1 1/4 cups pomegranate juice or cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup Cointreau or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice or more to taste
- 2 (750 ml) bottles champagne or other sparking wine
- Garnish: fresh or frozen raspberries or cranberries
- In a medium pitcher, stir together the pomegranate juice, Cointreau, and lime juice.
- Cover and chill.
- To serve, fill champagne glasses with half juice mixture and half champagne.
- Place a raspberry or cranberry in each glass for garnish.
Make ahead: The juice mixture can be prepared, covered and refrigerated up to one day in advance.
- Category: cocktails, easy entertaining