Irish Cream Liqueur, most commonly known under the brand name Baileys, is my favorite after dinner drink to pair with dessert – or just drink as dessert!
Two of my favorite flavors are chocolate and caramel, and my Irish Cream Liqueur recipe combines both tastes into a delicious drink. This rich, creamy beverage is super quick and easy to prepare. All you need is a blender!
For my version, simply whirl together good quality Irish whiskey, sweetened condensed milk (adds the hint of caramel), heavy cream, amaretto, chocolate syrup, vanilla and coffee granules. Then carefully pour into airtight bottles and refrigerate for up to two months.
I like to serve this scrumptious Irish Cream Liqueur straight up – just make sure it’s cold. Some of my friends like it on the rocks. It’s also delicious blended together with ice cream for a yummy adult milkshake. Or add it to hot chocolate on a cold winter night. The uses are endless – and all wonderfully scrumptious!
Pin it now to save for later!
Irish Cream Liqueur, most commonly known as Baileys, is a favorite of mine. It’s a rich, creamy, chocolate and caramel-flavored alcoholic beverage with hints of almond and coffee. It’s super quick and easy to prepare – in only 10 minutes!
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons good quality Irish whiskey (I use Jameson)
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 to 3 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- Process all ingredients together in a blender until well mixed.
- Carefully pour into bottles with a tight seal (I like to use a funnel) and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months (or until your cream is due to expire!). Shake well before serving.