- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar or tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- Place vinegar, mustard, garlic and salt in a medium jar with a fitted lid. Whisk until well combined.
- Slowly pour in oil while whisking.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
Make ahead: Dressing will keep covered, in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 weeks.
- Category: Salad dressing
- Method: quick and easy
- Cuisine: French
- Serving Size: 2 teaspoons
- Calories: 53
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 57.7 mg
- Fat: 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: salad dressing, dijon, garlic