Individual Blueberry Cakes are a scrumptious and easy to prepare dessert you can pull together in less than 15 minutes (prep time) with only 7 ingredients that you are likely to have in your pantry.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 cup milk (can use whole, 2% or skim)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat 4 large (8 to 10-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the milk and butter. Add to the flour mixture, stirring until just combined (do not overmix).
- Divide the batter evenly between the 4 prepared custard cups.
- Top each with 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until bubbly and top is light brown.